Embodied arts facilitation offers an opportunity to engage in relational body- and arts-based practices outside of the frame of psychotherapy.
There are many individual and group options available based on your interests and needs:
- 1:1 embodied arts coaching to work through a particular topic (eg. creativity, intersectionality, cultural humility and allyship, boundaries, communication, self-esteem, healthy relationships, leadership)
- community arts workshops in a particular modality (eg. painting), or many modalities
- mindfulness and grounding using somatic & arts-based resourcing
- team building and development
- group counselling within social service settings
- group processing after an impactful event
A few sessions of exploring the creative process through a specific project or different modalities (visual art, sound, movement, writing, storytelling etc.) could also make a great gift for the artist in your life.
I have been facilitating group workshops in a variety of frontline community settings for over 12 years. I also hold experience as a mentor, supervisor, and team leader.